That's good feedback guys. Really appreciate it. I guess I will have
to resort to most recent post on the cover and leave the rest in
archives. But I'll have to hide the rest in each post so they don't
disappear from the iTunes catalog. Is that what you are doing Andrew
to keep a list showing of more than your single cover episode in
iTunes' interface? No that won't work. iTunes only sees one enclosure
per post. This is a dilemma I don't see the solution to.

Andrew, how do you have a list of shows revealed in your iTunes
Directory page and yet only one post on your cover? Is that a
feedburner trick?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster