Hi there, folks!

If you could, reply to me here and give the URL to your vlog's news
feed of choice, and also what kind of video format you use with your
vlog.

I'm going to do some testing with fireANT and see what types of video
files synchronize well to fireANT and which ones don't.  Personally, I
use mp4 videos, and they port over well.  :)

Thanks!

Susan