Hiya,

    This is a total noob question, but I have to ask it.  On my Home
Movie Night thing, I've got the feedburner readout showing how many
folks are subscribed to me video blog.  It was up to 13 a few days ago,
but now has dipped to 7.  Is there something that I'm supposed to be
doing to confirm folks, or am I doing something wrong to turn them
away?  Is it because I'm only going to be updating weekly and folks lost
interest already?

--
     Bohus Blahut
 (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)