I've noticed Squeeze doesn't like digital video files that have low fps (frames per second) ratio. The solution is a video conversion to a higher frame rate.  I also try to remove all spaces from file names before importing into Squeeze.

Nerissa

< I have been using Squeeze for some time on my server to convert on the
< fly files in MOV, MPEG... formats into the Flash FLV format.
<
< The problem is that it does not always works but worse, for some files
< the software just freezes :-(   which completely blocks the process
< and requires a manual restart.
<
< Anyone had problems with Squeeze 4.0 or Squeeze 4.1 to convert files?
<
< Thanks,
<
< Chris

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?