Jen Simmons wrote:
> to me this is a great reason to not worry about Apple not jumping all
> over videoblogging. Let them take two years to catch on -- and in that
> two years the grassroots, people-based movement (and the words
> VIDEOBLOGGING and VLOGGING) can really take hold.

Sounds good... This is how podcasting happened. A bunch of folks with
similar interests just sort of got together and started building things.
By the time Apple showed up, we already had in place certain 'standards'
that they basically had to adopt if they wanted to be involved. Yes,
they added some of their own ideas to their implementation, but I think
they knew they couldn't just take it over and make it all theirs.

I'm just not sure we have two years, and I'm not sure if that's a good
thing or a bad thing.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/