Doh!  I guess the Yahoo group search really is garbage.  I searched
"flock" before posting that last message.

Anyways, more Flock info - Will Pate mentions an awesome feature from
the Bar Camp Demo (demo link in Wired Article)...

"Blog tool: drag and drop images from other tabs, add text from
multiple sites to a "shelf" and then organize the text into a post,
copies URLs in the text and automatically creates blockquotes and
citations in your post. Will support all major blog APIs so you can
use it with any blog publishing tool."

Holy shit!  That sounds a lot like the CMS application Disney uses for
their sites (including ESPN.com).  It is Java-based and supports
drag-and-drop, along with collections- hands down the best CMS I've
ever seen.

Flock should bring a lot more people to vlogging.  The question is how
much this will change the vlogosphere.  Will everything one day rely
on feeds and social bookmarks?

-Matt

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan