On 9/20/05, naschmult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So I'm back from my vacation.. So I don't have to read millions of e
mails... and posts.. like Josh leo had to do..

Can someone tell me what has been going on ??

Jesus and Buddha came back (married) and pronounce George Bush "King of Earth", the singularity occured and 100's of 1000's of people are now hardwired directly into their computers, evolution has been disproven by Christian scientists, Dr. Pepper now tastes slightly better, the Mets won the Superbowl, and China has been taken over by robotic mice from space.

It's all on wearethemedia.com

--
-AQ
bullemhead.com

To see how my vacation was and etc.. Check out my vlog sometime this week.

Nick
www.lastlapnick.blogspot.com

Individual Fireant Typepad
Explains