After seeing the other comments here, I tired the movies in IE (I use firefox) and it worked fine.  Then I rebooted Firefox and it worked ok the second time.  Don't know what the problem was the first time.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:52 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Are my videos visible?

I keep getting people telling me that they can't see my videos. I
don't know if it's refering to my most recent or all of them. I'm
saving them as quicktime movies in medium quality..

Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with them or if it's just a
minor few who must not be able to see them??

Tash

http://postmodernartist.blogspot.com

Individual Fireant Typepad
Explains