hmm.. i can;t see a 'more' button apart from the one by 'syndication'.. ?
in terms of the 2 files you are waiting fro i've found that the common thing between videos of mine that 'still' haven;'t shown up is that i didn't put anything under the 'copyright holder' information.. when i fill thhat box in my stuff appears almost instantly, when i don't i pretty much never see my stuff! :)