around the 4/10/05 aroundtheperimeter mentioned about [videoblogging]
Re: LINK INSIDE OF YOUR VIDEO??? that:
>Thanks for the quick response!  Now I have to figure out how to use my
>QT PRO.  I upgraded from QT to QT Pro, but nothing happened.  I put in
>the key they gave me and nothing happened.  Somebody on this board
>tried to answer, but I still could not figure it out.  I'm going to
>call apple tomorrow, but if you have any solutions please post it.
>Thanks for your time :)

nothing is supposed to happen. the difference is now you can edit,
compress etc. so some things are available that weren't there before
(under edit can you see things like Add to Movie? if yes, you have
pro. That's it.

y ou don't need Pro to add href to the embed tag. that is plain vanilla html

something i missed though:

you can add a text track to a qt video or audio track, the text track
contains timecode and urls. click on movie during nominated timecode
and that url loads. Textation is shareware that does this very easily.
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

hypertext.RMIT