First, let me thank all of you who've posted really great stuff that's
helping me keep up; ain't easy at my age. Hopefully some day I'll have
something helpful for you.

Now I'm beggin' ya to listen to this old dude and consider helping me
out. I know I'm new around here and I hate to impose but I'm desperate.

My niece is getting hitched on the 15th in San Francisco at Crissy
Field ampitheater. I love her dearly and would do almost anything to
be there for her but I can't go because I was laid off in July because
of some *&%$## beauracrats who will remain nameless (thank God!). So
now I can't afford to go, and it's killin' me.

I realize how much I'm asking but is there anybody on the S.F.
pennisula that would consider going to the ceremony, capturing their
wedding and videoblogging it for me to see? I can afford gas and
tapes/discs but that's about it right now.

If nobody can do it don't worry. You're changing the world and it's
great to be able to tag along with such incredibly creative people.
Damn, we sure could have used you in the 60's!

Peace,
"Gazza" Lyon
Carson City, NV