That's the same problem I was having. in the beginning I was having all kinds of problems took a few days to get it fixed then I was gone a week to a funeral and when I went to upload a video my password wasn't working. I'm in no mood to deal with ourmedia u pay for what u get so I was told and then I was told to check out another place to upload video for free and when I checked it out it was a web site for uploading video but also showed porno how are my grandkids going to feel about that and for that reason I leaving this group what I thought was a good thing turned into something ugly for my family which includes many kids my blog is about my grandkids not porno thank you very much. I just won't upload videos any more.

-----Original Message-----
From: karen <truerockchic@yahoo.com>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:20:16 -0000
Subject: [videoblogging] help...please..thank you..

umm i haven't vlogged in ages but the last time that i uploaded a
video on ourmedia seems to me that my account got whacked coz it keeps
saying that i got a wrong password which is weird coz im sure i put on
the write one..so i just thought of registering a new one which i did
just like last August then when i got back again 1 week ago or so i
tried to log on to upload a new vid--it says i got a wrong password
again so i made a new one again :( and now the problem is it won't
upload my video, i even tried editing it from 20mb down to 10mb now
but its still not uploading...:(..can someone help me out on
this..pls..thanks..i would really appreciate it.

http://mus1cg1rl.blogspot.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to
the Sweet Life.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>