The thing I don't like about YouTube though is that they do not enable
syndication of videos they host -- They do generate RSS with
enclosures, but its a little misleading as their enclosures do not
work when downloaded or cached locally.

If you want to syndicate your content, better to stick with Blip or
Ourmedia if you are seeking free video hosting.

-Josh