Oh I see what your saying, BUT I want people to be able to see the
video right on my vlog.  You see it will be cool for people to be able
to see all these different people from around the world using firefox.
 I want it to be in all one location.  I think this would be good for
people that don't have a vlog too.  It will show the power of
vlogging.  I might be misunderstanding you...is it a link or can you
actually play the video right in my vlog?

Thanks... Sorry for the ignorance i'm a vaby (newbie)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Nolan.ca"