Chris....

Why do I have to enter a credit card to do it? That is troublesome to me.

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine
www.CoalRiverPictures.com

AIVF/IDA

Ring 8 Member
NYC

On Oct 6, 2005, at 8:51 AM, Chris Daniel wrote:

Hi Lynn,

In iTunes, select "Podcasts" from the music store.  Once there, click
on "Publish a Podcast".  You will then be able to enter your feed
address and submit to iTunes.  This may take a while to show up in
iTunes however.

Hope this is helpful.

-Chris

--
http://www.chrisdanielvideos.com

On 10/5/05, Lynn Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay...in my last post I said it wasn't showing up in my address bar.
> Well, somehow the little RSS thing has decided to re-appear. Very
> interesting. Now I just need to learn how to register my site with
> iTunes.
>
> Lynn
>
> http://docmaker.blogspot.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links