Mike,

Thanks for the heads up. Wow, reading that and googling the Cogent/Level 3 dispute this could prove to be a problem for quite a few people. This sucks to hear. I hope that they resolve this quickly. I use RoadRunner Cable and that is a Level 3 service. Wouldn't you know it. Once I finally get my vlog up and running and I have some new stuff to put up, I am blocked out by some damn corporate dispute. This really stinks for all of us who are under this Level 3 thing.

I think that