the funny thing, is that i think i am getting them on time now...

On 10/6/05, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Josh Leo wrote:
> Anyone other gmail users getting all the videoblogging group emails like
> 2-18 hours after they are sent?
>
> (of course, the catch here is that all those that are having these problems
> won't respond until probably tomorrow)
>
> I am really kinda getting pissed about not getting stuff on time )especially
> reminderes about things happening within the hour of it being sent.

I'm not noticing any great delays. Typically if it seems odd that I have
no new messages, I check the Yahoo! Group messages page to see if there
are any there I haven't gotten yet. Things usually seem to be in order.
Remember though, email does not have any guaranteed delivery times.
That's both a strength and a weakness of how email works.

Maybe we can chalk it up to using two free services (owned by competing
companies) and call it a conspiracy?

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/