> I realize how much I'm asking but is there anybody on the S.F.
> pennisula that would consider going to the ceremony, capturing their
> wedding and videoblogging it for me to see? I can afford gas and
> tapes/discs but that's about it right now.

In case you didnt get any volunters to videotape the wedding, I recommend asking your daughter and her friends to upload their photos and/or video clips they took with their digital still cameras to one of the free photo and video hosting services on http://www,freemediaguide.com

Most services are very fast and free. Most photo hosts allow to copy the images direcly to your computer.  I use jusspress to upload photos and still camera videos from time to time and it's very fast.

Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?