"THE TAIL WAGGING THE NET" I think Barry did mention something about
nitch markets...so at least he understands that..only because he can
make a bunch of $$$
Here is a good link about "The Tail wagging the net" about nitch
markets, which might be huge with vloggers:

http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=28291

> Grrr...Well, on the positive side,  Barry knows that we exist. 1,800
> and counting. Gotta thank all the birth parents of this group for that.

Great point!

> There is no lack of talent. There is a plethora of gatekeepers that
> prevent anybody but the chosen to create or deviate from "what has
> been done before" Bean Counter TV thinking at its finest.

I wish I could find that quote by Sameul L Jackson..he talked about
how the "big wigs" always wanted to know how much tits and ass would
be in the movie...because all they were worried about was $$$$ he said
they did not care what the movie was about..