That's a Great link Jack.

You can find more info about Bob Sabiston at his website.
http://flatblackfilms.com/
His contact info is available to.

No I didn"t work on Ascanner Darkly,, but I'm so so excited to see it. I saw
Waking Life like 50 times. I interned in 2004 before Ascanner Darkly hit
production. I worked on another project, a trailer for a movie of awesomely
bizzare, absurd, funny situations and fantastical scifi elements. I haven't
heard what came of the project. I assume it got shelved because Ascanner
Darkly hit production and now Release.

juan carlos gonzalez
http://mrmultiple2.blogspot.com