i understand that andy ;)
but you choose the thread direction and we followed

andrew michael baron wrote:
On Oct 9, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Markus Sandy wrote:

not applicable to the thread?

you brought it up.

duh

Marcus, its not an issue of "Duh". Here is what you wrote:

actually, that's excellent advice:
if you want something kept private then DO NOT put it on the web
or for that matter, on a computer

As I concurred, it was great advice, but the reason why it's not
applicable to the problem at hand is because the issue is about what
people do with it once they see it.

Putting material up online is the starting point we all take for
granted. The next step is how people deal with it.

.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org