This needs work, but here is my first cut:

Grandma,

Imagine you have a friend that knows *everything* about your favorite thing: gardening. She knows that there will be a really nice movie coming out soon that you would be very interested in on Winter gardens. As soon as it comes out she will send it to you, so you can watch it at home.