I'm sure he *did* mean do a video review of his site, it would be wicked!

well done!!

On 11 Oct 2005, at 20:35, Ian Mills wrote:

the url is:

http://www.noservicecharge.com/videoblog/2005/10/ians-film-reviews-1-clockwork-orange.html#112886254890461491

I wasnt sure if he meant do a video...im not sure how that'd work.
since it was 'Ian's Film Reviews'.

- Ian