It would be completely within his character to deny that they are
working on something like this and then do it. It's happened many
times in the past. If you know Steve Jobs you know this to be true.
He said that Apple would never produce a "low end" mac and they made
the Mini, they said for years that Intel was shit, now they're
swithcing to Intel, there are many other examples. The fact is Apple
is very secretive and will often lie to throw people off the trail
of what they are planning to do.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Gena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why do I feel like this is like waiting for "The Great Pumpkin".
>
> I hope I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. Didn't Jobs say that there
> wasn't going to be a video iPod?  Not that CEO don't lie but you
never
> know.
>
> He might have been telling the truth.
>
> Then again, he might need an announcement to take off some of the
heat
> from unhappy customers & those delicate broken nanos.
>
> See you out in the patch, bring your blankie...
>
> Gena
> http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > "In recent weeks Think Secret has been deluged with conflicting
> > information from sources regarding Apple's September 7 media
event,
> > the cancelled Apple Expo keynote, and tomorrow October 12 event.
While