Why would they show Bingo? That's the worst spectator sport ever!

I kid. I kid.

New news: I just read on think secret that it's an iPod with video
playback capabilities (probably like the photo ipods do with
slideshows output to televisions) not THE video iPod which will come
out next year which will have a redesigned case and a wide screen.
Who knows. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bingo.
>
> On Oct 12, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:
>
> > If Apple were going to show off some content to tease for a video
> > product offering, don't you think it would more likely be U2,
Madonna,