It's dreamhost so it's a report generated from the log files. It's a
standard server reporting app, I've seen it on other hosts, I just
can't think of what it's called. Perhaps I'll put a request into the
admin. Seems like it could be something that is easily fixed.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>