Of all those people who commented, there was only one who even had a
clue about video blogging, if even in a roundabout way.

The other 90% of the responders seem to be close-minded and have no
idea about the private arena of videos that is set to evolve.

I dig the point about personal safety, though... want to still be
aware of your surroundings when you're on a train, etc... don't want
someone snatching your purse or something...

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>