Well that could be, but the hole in your theory is that I bet that
Rocketboom has an even higher subscriber base. I think that it's
more likely that, like Rocketboom, it's more highly produced, more
entertainment oriented content thats has a broader appeal than a lot
of video blogs.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Frank Carver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thursday, October 13, 2005, 8:22:14 PM, Bill Streeter wrote:
>
> > I guess I was right about them being the video blog chosen for
the
> > presentation. I bet they are flying high right now. They need to
> > start producing more content. They only post a new video every
month
> > and a half or so. But it hasn't hurt their subscriber base any.
> > saw their feedburner stats (a couple of weeks ago) and they had
over
> > 700 subscribers.
>
> Strangely enough, I think that the length of time
between "episodes"
> may well contribute to the number of subscribers. It's easy to
watch
> RocketBoom or Mobuzz, or the05project on the web - you know there
will
> be new content near enough every day. But who wants to keep
checking
> back when it can be a month or more before there's anything new.
For