I now believe this is what is referred to in the biz as QuickTime
export for Dummys. According to the tutorial foot note it plays all
other flavors of H.264 AND mpeg 4 including much lower bit rates
which will let you put over 1000 hours of video on a 60 GB iPod video.
--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster