duncan speakman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thought i was beyond these kind of problems but i just got a note from chris
> at 49media saying enclosures weren;t showing up in my feed..
> wondering if this is something to do with linking from the images that i
> embed using blogger ('cus it gives you all that extra html stuff that i
> don;t understand! lol).... anyone else had this problem or see anything
> wrong with my feed?
>
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/29daystoshowtheworld

your feed has no enclosures. View the feed and look for the text:

   <enclosure

and you won't find it.

You do have this in one of your descriptions:

enclosure&#xD;
(click pic for flash file- 2.5mb)&#xD;

What you need is not there. I don't know how Blogger does it for sure,
but I think you need a link in your post like so:

for Feedburner to do it's thing.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/