I would rather not get a bunch of sponsors...but would rather make it
like last year where we did it on the cheap.
its possible. this lets us be as casual and in control as possible.
its what we want it to be.

We're people, not companies.  Companies don't make videoblogs, people do.  Some day there will be a BizVloggerCon, but not this time.

and as we discussed after last vloggercon, many of us want this one to
focus on Content.
more showing, more watching, more discussing how and what we make.

Fucking rock.  Yes, oh God yes.

Tools of course are in the topics...but its the not the sum total.

You get 2 minutes to preach about FireANT, then back to cat videos.

This year's subtitle:
"I love videoblogging, and I hear it's making a comeback!"

Ok.  So next month we nail down a date, then the fun begins.

--
AQ
bullemhead.com