Wow--what an endorsement.  Thank you, Josh!  I'm a little embarrassed by it.  The quality of my videos can't hold a candle to most of the ones you guys make--but I make up in quantity what I lack in quality!

----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Leo
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:50 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] the most prolific vlogger

after spending some time perusing the vlogosphere...I finally made my way to subscribing to Bev Sykes vlog on Blip.tv. (something i have been meaning to do after seeing her emmy's video) I then discovered her blog.

Not only does Bev post videos EVERY DAY! she also writes interesting extended posts to her blog, often with pictures included...

I guess if I wasn't working and didn't have classes/homework...maybe i could be putting something close to the amount of the stuff that bev is doing....but in the mean time all I can do is give her credit for kicking blogosphere/vlogosphere butt!

Bev's vlog: http://blip.tv/posts/?user=basykes
Bev's blog: http://funnytheworld.com

--
Josh Leo