My wife Jen has just posted her first two vlogs about spirituality,
healing and activism at ebbandflow.tv

The first is a personal introduction, and the second is one of her poems
that uses a lot of creative commons-licensed photos from Flickr.

Check them out at http://www.ebbandflow.tv/blog/index.php
Subscribe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EbbAndFlow

And I recently attended the We Media Conference in NYC and had a chance
to interview some big media executives and consultants about how the
Internet is affecting the business models of mass media -- and how it is
evolving towards a more participatory and collaborative environment.

It's notable that the execs are seeing ad dollars move towards smaller,
digitally delivered products -- which could be good news for vloggers
down the road.

http://www.echochamberproject.com/vlog03
Subscribe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EchoChamberProjectVlog

Enjoy,