FeederReader is a GREAT Aggregator w/Enclosure
support, unfotunatly I registed Egress before I
discovered it.  Being a stubon @ss... Since I broke
down and paid for the registration I want to get my
monies worth.

I noticed that there is yet another Aggregator
w/Enclosure support for the PPC "PPC Podcast Beta" but
I haven't checked that one out.

I don't find myself at a PC I can load ANT on very
often, although I haven't tried to load it on my USB
drive yet...

Being able to download my feeds on the go is a very
cool function... Now all we need is for EVDO to get
cheap enouph and to have "everyplace" be hot.

I keep myself rather busy, so it's nice to be able to
catch up on my video blogs in the car (when stopped
waiting for someone/something), in line, "Hey what's
that?" usually happens I'm actually thinking of having
some "info" cards done up with some URL's at
www.vistaprint.com (their free business cards)..

Wherever. Whenever.
AND the TCPMP Player plays ALL the formats...

Conveniance is nice.

-Chris
http://www.theramblingloggerhead.com

--- ecomputerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is missing from that list on LifeHacker is
> downloading
> videoblogs directly to your Pocket PC. With an Axim
> x50v/x51v it is
> ultra easy because it includes WiFi. No need to
> connect to a
> computer. With "FeederReader aggregator and TCPMP
> player" combo,
> it's very hard to beat a Pocket PC.
>
> Greg Smith
> Author, FeederReader - Pocket PC *direct* RSS text,
> audio, video,
> podcasts
> www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Christopher
> Bergeron
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I agree, I think that the Video iPod is great and
> all
> > but with it's limitations, the PDA is the way to
> go.
> >
> > I'm using an iPAQ with a camera, and even shoot
> some
> > of my vlogs with it.  Plus with the extra
> capabilities
> > for the same price....
> >
> > I think the Video iPod will be nice for the "Tee
> Vee"
> > user but I don't know about the more serious power
> > users.
> >
> > http://theramblingloggerhead.com/index.php?

blog=2&title=the_ultimate_mobile_video_blogging_viewe&more=1&c=1&tb=1

http://www.lifehacker.com/software/feature/watch-pocketpc-video-
> > > 131141.php

> > http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Music Unlimited