--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey there Ronen,
>
> Good stuff. Comments don't seem to be working though. When I clicked
it I
> was brought back to the home page, which is probably your 404 error
default?

Yeah.... not so sure how to get those working.  I think that the
internet is on some kill bill-esque quest to revenge itsself upon me.
 If any wordpress knowledgables have any ideas for helping me get the
php tags worked out, send me a buzz.

> My Day with Mike was good, and I liked the widescreen. The shot of him
> looking away, then freezing when he looks at the camera, good stuff.

Thanks.  Funny bit is, im off-camera telling him to look over.  he
said, 'which way?' then turned to me and smiled.  when i lifted the
frames of him asking 'which way' and sped up the earlier part, the
slight jumpcut before he smiles and the speed change just make it play
all the more manic.
> I've seen that before,

Where?  I'm very curious

>but it was unexpected in this video. Nice.
>
> --
> AQ
> bullemhead.com <http://bullemhead.com>

thanks a lot.  checking out your page now...