It worked pretty seamlessly for me.  I just have a 2yr old notebook, nothing special, no cellar-servers.

I guess the cool part will be that you can record your commentary as you're watching a video, and pause it when you need to.  I'm trying to think of possible venues for it.  It seems like the original video would have to be fairly compelling for anyone to want to immediately record a video response.  That's not a problem, there's plenty of compelling video out there.

Ok.  I'm sold.  I like it.  Where can I get my grubby fingers on it?

(I also like trackbacks, Andreas.  I try to use them whenever possible, and I light up when I see one incoming, although they occur exponentially less often than comments)

--
AQ
bullemhead.com

On 10/21/05, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:15:28 +0200, aroundtheperimeter
< [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> look what this guy has done..you can leave a video comment!
>
> http://www.blogcheese.com/andre_testo/

Nice user interface, but it'll fail for the everyone who hasn't got a big
server in their basement.

First videoblog entry to accept video comments from August 2004: <URL:
http://www.solitude.dk/archives/20040831-2255/ >

An explanation of why it won't work: <URL:
http://www.solitude.dk/archives/20040828-2311/ >

Making a case for pingbacks: <URL:
http://www.solitude.dk/archives/20040907-1202/ >

I made a pingback system for video comments in late 2004 based on
pingbacks (can be sort of easily extended to trackbacks as well), but
people don't want to write nice HTML. :o)

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>