i've been ignoring the so-called one-click subscribe buttons... but i
need to delve into all this voodoo mumbo jumbo eventually.

like david, whenever i have tried, my text editor app opens.
have been to lazy/busy to figure out why (and should I have to?)

so, this shit isnt really one-click?
damn!  ;-)
so, it should be called QuickClick-Sunscribe then....
don't lie to me mofo!

sull~

--
sull
"The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and