Here's one way to go if you are stuck on what to do a vlog post, or series of
posts, about:

People always enjoy a little drama. Drama happens when there is some sort of
challenge
that needs to be overcome. That creates suspense (how will this turn out) and
empathy
(everyone can relate to someone who is facing a challenge). This can be done
with the
most mundane topics. So, for example, I'm doing videos now on implementing a
new filing
system. The thing is, people can relate to the challenge of dealing with masses
of paper
piling up all over the place. It's also cool, 'cause people can learn something
from your
efforts. And there are lots of opportunities for humor (one look at my
desk=instant
hilarity).

Anyway, there's got to be other good approaches, but this one works for me.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is such a great topic! We all get in a funk once in awhile, and where
> do we go to get out of it...to find the creative edge again?
>
> There is a great forum, which is slightly off topic, but really is an ideal
> place to go to get started. Check out:
>
> http://www.nanowrimo.org/
>
> These crazy folks will write an entire novel - in one month!!
>
> I think this is the 5 or 6th year they are doing it. Great network and some
> creative ideas to get you started. Good timing too. It starts in less than a
> week. I am writing a script for my movie project in parallel with this to
> have the support and added courage when needed. IIf you can't find an idea
> there, I don't know where else to go!
>
> Best,
>
> Ted
>

> On 10/25/05, tractionman_swe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi!
> >
> > Well so I got my vlog up and running a while ago (in august) and I
> > thought I had so many ideas for it. But all of a sudden I kind of
> > got stuck, had a sort of creative crisis if you will. Not sure what
> > else to call it.
> > Anyway just wanted to know what you folks do when or if this sort of
> > thing happens to you? Any ideas on how to snap out of it?
> > Right now I'm not quite sure what kind of videos I'd like to
> > publish. Don't really want to show stuff like: "this is my
> > home", "this is my pet frog", "this is where I work" and so on. Not
> > because I'm afraid to show things like that. It's just that I find
> > my everyday life to be, well kind of dull and I doubt that anyone
> > would like to see it anyway.
> >
> > Sorry for my ramblings and poor english. Hope you can help me.
> >
> > /Stellan Johansson, Sweden
> > http://tractionman.blogspot.com

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=OHeQJKby66g
g3t35np-qiw>
> > Fireant<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7ClhTIxD
JdP6Cbw>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOMjmpIyS
YbqA>
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>