Elizabeth Millard's Publish.com article just came out, VideoEgg,
TypePad Team on Video Blogging:
<http://www.publish.com/article2/0,1895,1877688,00.asp>

I just had to laugh at this part:

"VideoEgg and TypePad expect that many more bloggers will now
incorporate video into their blogs, in much the same way that they
include photos.

Although Sladek anticipates that this will drive more video onto the
Web, he does not expect that there will suddenly be a surge of
video-based journalism, or film school alternatives.

"We're going to see lots of grandchildren and puppies," he laughed.
"But that's great, because that's what blogs are all about." "

She has some quotes from me in there and the other stuff I mentioned
that didn't make it into the article is over here:

<http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2005/10/what-came-first-video-or-
egg-videoegg.html>

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.