I have had a working feed since march, i have 3 other working feedburner feeds, but all of a sudden this morning , I discovered the my feed had no enclosures. It worked fine last night, no changes were made. I tried resyncing, I tried republishing my video blog, but nothing is happening.

the feedburner support mentioned a MIME problem on one of my posts from april that is on the archive...but that is not the problem, it worked fine before, and i host all my stuff on blip now...and like i said...it worked yesterday....

anyone got any ideas as to what the heck is going on?!  Im kinda pissed that my subscribers get nothing/error

--
Josh Leo

joshleo.com
stonefarm.blogspot.com