Jan,

I was following the "Walk L.A. With Me" since she started her project. It is a brilliant concept. Kent Bye's EchoChamber Project is spectacular as well. I think that this medium allows for an entire new way to create a film as is illustrated in Kent's effort. I will be focussed on an ever fluctuating approach within my new site being launched "Vlogumentarian.com". I have recently began to work with other people on creating a second portal for people to work on collaboratively. I have met with a designer who is building the front end of the site now and it's identity. I'm hoping to get that up and running in the next week or so. It will be a site where people can have an active participatory role within the content. That will be the new site "VlogReporter.com". More on that later. So much to do and so little time!

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine

Coming Soon: