Hey Enric,

I'm not sure why you saw such a sudden increase in iTunes requests,
but we've generally been seeing an increase in iTunes subscriptions
across the videos served by blip.  One thing of note that happened
with you, specifically, I think, is getting linked to by Marc
Canter.  I'm not sure if that could make a difference (in that he may
have brought you a different demographic which uses a different set
of aggregation tools).

I'm guessing that people are finding your vlog on delicious the same
way they find anything else, but in this case it's probably people
linking to the video file directly from delicious.  Your blip stats
reflect requests to the video itself -- not your blog.

127.0.0.1 means that someone clicked a link on a Web page that was
being served from their own computer. This could be a Web-based
aggregator running locally.

Yours,

Mike