i see nothing on the QTPro/Win site to indicate that it captures video.
i still have version 6 and it does not appear to have the ability
it does say that ver 7 can capture audio from a USB mic
but i find no specific claim to capturing video (under windows)
which is a bummer
it captures both audio and video on the mac and it's simple and easy

aroundtheperimeter wrote:

>Ok.  I have tried and tried to get QT PRO to work!  With movie maker I
>just plug the firewire into my camcorder and it captures the video.
>Is there an easy way to do this with QT PRO on Windows?  In QT PRO
>there is no import video option..no record video option...I know that
>I have QT PRO.  Can anybody help me.  Is there some capturing software
>I can download?  Look forward to reading your advice.  Thanks  \
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com