--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Prentice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Then pretty much out of the Blue... Major networks whom didn't want
to report this media phenomenon other than spuratic blips... started
to develop their own podcast, which are now the only listings on News
Podcasts On Front Page of Podcasts!!!   Gee, Thanks  Steve.  I

Totally. Apple's directory is a vehicle to promote their business
deals with Big Media. Not to promote videobloggers.

Which is why we need directories like Mefeedia (disclaimer: I work on
that), and why we'll need them for years to come.. If you're gonna
have places where
independent media can be easily found, you need independent directories.

Peter