Hello Vloggers!

Wow!  This community is full of great posts that have already helped
me!  My hubby and I have a million things going on and decided
vlogging was the next step.  He's already an FCP editor and we shoot a
lot of 'stuff'....

So, we've got camera, filming, editing and... the QT compression thing
down preeeetty good.  (could always be better, right?)

Already got a blog on typepad and another one that has never been used
on Blogger.

My total lame newbie question is this..........what is the easiest way
(besides videoegg which I tested and don't like) to embed QT player
with a jpg or poster.mov in typepad?

I found some code that sort of works but I would have to upload the
mov to typepad and I am hoping to store it all at ourmedia/archive.

So far, I've only been able to link to an URL to make it all work.

yikes!  Do I even make sense?

Sorry if the answer has been repeated on here.  I have seriously
searched for hours and am hoping for a bit of code I can alter and up,
up and away.

Cheers and rock on with your bad vlogging selves.
Share