hehe "nuclear resynch" :-)

I wondered if that might have been a factor.  Those videos do take
quite a while to load for me.

As Rick suggests, maybe OurMedia can help?  If not ... you might want
to look into other hosting options.  BlipTV is a popular one.  It's
free and has very good response time.

Blip has stated that at some point in the future they will be looking
to make money ... but they also stated that anything uploaded prior to
that point will remain available and free.

Blip will also cross post to OurMedia/Archive if you want them to - so
you can continue to be involved with that community.

.. not sure if there are any other work arounds ... is it possible to
add an enclosure manually in a blogger/feedburner setup?

 Thanks for figuring it out, Rick, it's awesome to see folks from the
likes of feedburner around and helpin' out.

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com