Hello:

We just added two new conversion formats: WMV and .AVI . So now you
can choose between .WMV, .AVI and .FLV as output video formats.

It is at: http://vencoder.pacificwhistle.com/

Could you try it and provide us feedback?

As our goal is to have a 100% successful conversion rate, could you
especially tell us which files failed to be converted successfully?

...and send the video file (less than 10MB) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so
that we can understand what happens and fix the problem.

Regards,

Christian Baudry