Hey Frank,

Mike here from blip.  Our network connections all look good... One catch is that we do "fair queue" people so that everyone gets a fair share of our bandwidth -- so if you're downloading a bunch of feeds at the same time you may find that each individual one runs a bit slower than if you just download one at a time.

I'm e-mailing you off-list, too, so we can run some diagnostics to make sure there aren't any problems between you and blip's servers.

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv