Hi everyone:

At 11:02 AM 11/15/2005, you wrote:
>Hello... I have succesfully uploaded a video, created the xml file
>and downloaded it into
>itunes. It all works! My question is... now how do I add more video
>files to and have
>itunes recognize that something new has been uploaded and needs to
>be downloaded into
>itunes?? Does anyone have an xml template I can take a look at? I'm
>really new to this,
>but am trying to figure it out! thanks

You just simply add on to your existing RSS Feed in DESCENDING
order.  But the thing is you have to know what you're doing and you
need to know how to edit RSS.  If you do not know to edit RSS, my
suggestion to you would be to either....

A).  Check out the online tutorials at Freevlog.com OR
B).  Get a Blogger & Feedburner account and let those take care of
the RSS for you (You just post to your Blogger account).

Hope this helps  :)

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (FEEDBACK EMAIL)
Denver, Colorado