In my opinion, there is nothing better than paid hosting.  If planned
and maintained, you do not have to worry about about links going bad
since they live on a domain you own and control.  As long as I
continue to renew my domain name, I can be certain that my video links
will be valid.  Who knows what will happen to the free services.  Of
course I wish them the best, but I would have no control if they went
dead or changed their linking structure.

Also, the bandwidth from a paid services is usually much better than
any of the free services.  Speaking from past experience, I'd much
rather visit a vlog that is not hosting their videos on a free service
because my time to watch vids is limited.  We're able to post 20-30MB
movies and have them autostart and not stall on a high-speed
connection.  The same cannot be said for some of the free services.

I'm a big fan of Dreamhost (as are many others here).  The best part
is they have a referral program that can eliminate your costs.  Given
all the time we spend on vlogging, what is $10 each month to have
ripping fast downloads and high quality statistics?  Two less lattes
or two less beers could make your vlogging life easier.

http://www.vlogmap.org/dreamhost.php

-Matt

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Lossy Graham"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just curious about what host sites you all use to upload your
videos. I have tried
> Ourmedia and Vimeo and have found good things and bad things about
each. Ourmedia is
> reliable, but very slow and a very complicated process that I don't
mind doing but some
> others involved in my site are not too keen on. Vimeo is great
because of it's simplicity, and